How do we best serve the glory of God, the good of our congregation, and the good of the community? How does God lead us in His word? Those are the questions we ask when we consider our response to everything. We consider physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. Our highest priority is God’s glory and the sanctification of the saints. We are blessed to live in a state in which the economy is not being closed down again and in which churches are not being held to standards other than small businesses or other community organizations. Simply want to provide a few notes:
- Vaccines are now being distributed for healthcare workers and will be distributed for certain groups in phases in the weeks and months to come.
- Please continue to practice safe sanitation by washing your hands often and utilizing the hand-sanitizer we provide near the entrances of the church building.
- Don’t be afraid to wear a mask at gathering times. We do not require masks, but we want you to feel comfortable wearing yours if you desire. Masks are available if you do not have one.
- Try not to neglect the gathering if you don’t feel you have to. If you are in quarantine or self-isolating, remember to join us via Facebook live beginning again this Sunday.
- Remember to call your elders/deacons if you need anything. We are here to serve our church and community through every circumstance.
- Each person is responsible for staying informed and keeping the state and county recommendations according to his or her own discernment.
- If you are sick or have tested positive for COVID-19, please remain home for the appropriate amount of time.
Remain prayerful, devoted to one another, and committed to Christ and His bride. Amen.